Saturday 3 September 2011

Congratulations Elaine and Alan

Its late, I've had a long day, and I fly to Jersey tomorrow for the week (and haven't packed yet). But I've got to post some of my fave shots from today's wedding shoot for Elaine and Alan.

The weather has been far from ideal, that fine rain which refuses to stop, or let the sun shine through, or allow you to see the other side of the bay. In fact, my fave kind of landscape photography weather. However, it wasn't ideal for a wedding with little light and little chance of going outside unless you didn't mind a bit of the wet stuff.

What a great crowd of folk. They had one aim today, and that was to enjoy a great wedding at the Greythwaite Hotel here in Grange over Sands. Enough of the chitchat, on with the shots. I seem to be working from the back to the front, I haven't reached the ones of the service yet! All clickable to see larger.














No comments:

Post a Comment